In 1931, Ivan E. Beyers purchased the L.C. Page Funeral Home in Leesburg and relocated Beyers Funeral Home to its present location.  In 1956 we built Central Florida’s first stand alone funeral chapel and in 1987 we added what is still the only crematory in Lake and Sumter Counties.  Throughout that time, we have remained a locally owned and family operated company, responsive to our community’s needs. Our first priority has always been, and will always be, to offer the most professional and personalized services.




Ivan E. Beyers
Founder
 

Ivan E. Beyers, Jr.
Funeral Director
Emeritus

Roger A. Beyers
President / Owner